Bob Marley was a great performer. These are 25 of his best quotes which you will truly enjoy.
When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.
– Bob Marley
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
- Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
- Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold…
- Overcome the devils with a thing called love.
- Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if you’re not ready for judgement.
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.
- When asked how he could perform 2 days after being shot: The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I? Light up the darkness.
- My future is righteousness.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
- Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others and you will live again.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
- Me, only have one ambition, y’know? I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone, that’s all.
- The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
- Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.
- When the race gets hard to run, it means you just can’t take the pace.
- Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
- Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
- Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- Love would never leave us alone.
- One good thing about music — when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Who are you to judge the life I live?. I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
- Don’t forget your history, nor your destiny.
- The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
- Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!